REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER!
SCROLL DOWN to view and select volunteer shifts.
1. Take attendee tickets and exchange for Pre-Registration Packet
2. Pass out Pre-Registration gift.
3. Assist with general duties.
CLASSROOM SET UP VOLUNTEER
1. Let the Education Manager know you are there to help.
2. Let them direct you on how you can help.
3. Help Education Manager cover tables and set up each class room.
1. Report to Crop Supervisors upon entering the Crop Room.
2. You may bring your belongings with you into the crop room. Ask supervisor where to keep them.
3. Assist Crop Supervisor with setting up Crop.
4. Take tickets at the door.
1. Let the teacher know you are there to help.
3. Check line of students for any with a disability; move them to the
front of the line & seat first.
4. MUST begin seating students at least 5 min
DOOR GREETER VOLUNTEER
1. Vendor Faire Hours are: Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.
2. Verify anyone entering the Vendor Faire has either a Vendor Badge or a wristband.
3. Only Vendors are allowed in the Vendor Faire before 9am each day.
4. Early Entrance: On Friday 9-10am (must have wristband and ticket)
DOOR PRIZE VOLUNTEER
1. Door Prize Drawing Times – every ½ hr: Volunteer Coordinator will tell you what times
2. Write names on white board under time. Use special color for pre-reg contest winners.
3. Must be present to win & has to claim their own prize.
4. Hand out prizes. No trading.
CKC-Hillsboro (OR) | October 7-8, 2022
CKC-Lakeland (FL) | November 11-12, 2022
*Dates subject to change
2023 Dates Coming Soon!
CK Scrapbook Events, LLC
2334 Mont Blanc Drive
Riverton, UT 84065 USA