DOOR PRIZE VOLUNTEER
1. Door Prize Drawing Times – every ½ hr: Volunteer Coordinator will tell you what times
2. Write names on white board under time. Use special color for pre-reg contest winners.
3. Must be present to win & has to claim their own prize.
4. Hand out prizes. No trading.
5. Pre-reg contest winners will have own prizes.
6. Friday – names will be erased at 7pm.
7. Saturday – white board will be moved to the Information Desk at 5:00pm and erased at 6pm.
8. Once names are drawn, do not return to drop-off box but keep at counter and turn in at end of shift.
9. Know where the Drop Off Box is located.
10. Keep show programs out & available at counter.
11. If you're the last shift, please bring Drop Off Box, any drawn tickets, & unclaimed prizes to the Volunteer Supervisor.
Grand Door Prizes:
1. Don't need to be present to win.
2. Drawings will be at 4:30pm on Saturday